Friday, December 19, 2008

tough crowd...sorry....pubatude


So this little 11 year old girl comes out of her room this morning and wants something to eat. Her nurse reminds her of some test she is having so she can only have CLEAR liquids. She explains, anything you can see through, you can have...jello, apple juice, sprite....I chime in and say "or pee, you know whatever." Oh, she totally didn't laugh and gave me the dirtiest look.....dang tough crowd...I thought it was funny. Dang she totally had a pubatude.....what is that you ask? That is puberty + attitude= pubatude

5 comments:

The Coccimiglios said...

you are the greatest person a live!

Lorie said...

Annie, it is pubatude.

But we love her! ;D

Jessica said...

Love the blog! Not excited to get to the pubatude stage of parenthood.

j said...

Annie,

I'm glad you understand the appropriateness of a good urine joke. Not enough people understand how funny urine can be. Like the guy at work who got upset when he was complaining about a canker sore and I suggested that swishing with urine would cure it right up.

Atkins Family said...

Great word, pubatude. I have an 11 year old daughther who has that in All CAPS. She's a great girl and I love her. I just stumbled across you blog, enjoyed reading it.