I thought this was cute, you get your guests favorite cookie recipe and make them and put them in the jars and then hand out the recipes afterward....a lot of work...but really, really cute!
Annie I love ya girl! You don't have to have a theme or rhyme or reason...just know that you are mormon trendy with the rest of us and it feels weird but good at the same time:) I loved all the pictures, I hope NuNu is feeling better. I'm glad I got to see a picture in the hospital because I missed it and it still makes me sad. Can't wait for more news from you (mostly just Annie).
2 comments:
Annie I love ya girl! You don't have to have a theme or rhyme or reason...just know that you are mormon trendy with the rest of us and it feels weird but good at the same time:) I loved all the pictures, I hope NuNu is feeling better. I'm glad I got to see a picture in the hospital because I missed it and it still makes me sad. Can't wait for more news from you (mostly just Annie).
I love that too!
Post a Comment