Tuesday, September 9, 2008

like i'm a nurse


So I told my sister I would post something, because I never have...so here it is. I don't really have anything to say today. Does my blog need to have a theme?? I think I'll just talk about whatever, I guess. So today my 2 month old, let's call her NuNu, has been throwing up for 24 hours. Of course I call my sister, and sister-in-law because I'm a nurse but I never know what is wrong with my child. It's so sad she has been gagging all day long. It's pitiful! And everytime she does, she looks up at me with the most pathetic little puppy dog eyes. For my next post I will try and have a point.
(I love this picture...it's so ugly and so cute at the same time!)

2 comments:

Erin said...

YEAH! I'm so proud of you! I loved your post! I love NuNu!

Lorie said...

I see how you are! When Erin tells you to blog you listen. When I tell you to blog you tune me out! ;D

I am glad NuNu is feeling better!