Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Goodbye Summer....my fav moments of summer 2008

Laguna(our last trip alone), the birth of NuNu (nice face), Cousins,
Pinedale planting trees





The Greatest Dance from "So You Think You Can Dance"


The Greatest Moment of the Beijing Olympics



The 17 page spread...



Working as an RN....finally!



Best Movie of the Summer



Oh My Gosh I am sooooooo glad!

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline

Photo by: INF; Bruce Gifford / FilmMagic
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's custody settlement was signed Friday by a judge, officially ending their nearly two-year custody battle.

In the deal reached last week, Federline retained sole custody of Preston, 2 1/2, and Jayden, 1 1/2. Spears – who is currently allowed two visits and one overnight per week – will get an additional sleepover by year's end, barring any setbacks.

"She's thrilled," the pop star's attorney Laura Wasser told PEOPLE. "To have more time with her kids has been her motivation to get well. In light of her outstanding conservatorship, she couldn't have asked for anything more."



Need I say anything?.....I'm not going to lie but Joey still makes my eyes tear up.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Love the Halloween blog.

Do not love that I didn't make your favorite summer moments. There isn't one reference to me.