david archuleta is kind of cute...even though he's like 10 and i'm like 50
so i was on my friend liza's blog and she had this video posted and was talking about how it reminded her of high school and i was literally tranformed back to my 16year old self (scary and oh my so dramatic) and thinking of the things i used to say... "oh my gosh, cooper just touched my hand! and then reyn totally talked to me in seminary today, and then matt sat up in the front seat with me, and then i totally stole ryan's kino footbal shirt and i could totally smell his cologne, and then daniel wrote me a note during 5th period, and then aaron looked at me..." and i'm stoping there because we all know i could keep going because i pretty much had a crush on everyone at mt.view.....those were the days! why do we have to grow up?? sad.
Annie annie bo banannie, banana fanna fo fannie, fee fi mo mannie, ANNIE!!!!! This is your lovely second mother speaking to you (or better known as Liza's mom!) You still crack me up lady!!! I too miss the days of you hiding in trunks and wearing black plastic garbage sacks as little tellatubbies!!! Oh where have all the good times gone?? I guess I only need to look at your adorable little girl and I have my answer. Seriously girl, she is so stinkin' cute!!!!!! But you're still the bomb!! hugs and kisses to you!!
oh yeah, i forgot... if you're still interested in some of those enrichment crafties, just let me know which ones you wanna do and i'll order and total it for you! we were going to do green and white kino tennis skirts but they got booted out by christmas crafts instead. lame.
Ya this totally reminded me of high school too, and the Mariah Carey video to ALways be my Baby reminds me of Student Council Camp...my husband is right about us!
5 comments:
I love his little smile at the end, I know what you mean, if I was 16 again, I'd be all up on that, (and not married with children).
Annie annie bo banannie, banana fanna fo fannie, fee fi mo mannie, ANNIE!!!!! This is your lovely second mother speaking to you (or better known as Liza's mom!) You still crack me up lady!!! I too miss the days of you hiding in trunks and wearing black plastic garbage sacks as little tellatubbies!!! Oh where have all the good times gone?? I guess I only need to look at your adorable little girl and I have my answer. Seriously girl, she is so stinkin' cute!!!!!! But you're still the bomb!! hugs and kisses to you!!
i can't believe you've had a blog for over a month and just barely decided to tell me.
such a beast.
at least little nu nu is cute and adorable enough to make up for your beastiness.
welcome to the blog-wagon.
oh yeah, i forgot... if you're still interested in some of those enrichment crafties, just let me know which ones you wanna do and i'll order and total it for you! we were going to do green and white kino tennis skirts but they got booted out by christmas crafts instead. lame.
Ya this totally reminded me of high school too, and the Mariah Carey video to ALways be my Baby reminds me of Student Council Camp...my husband is right about us!
Post a Comment