Love her!! Can you email me the pic of the cake when you have a sec. thanks trentandmandy@hotmail.com
Love the costume! What a doll. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
She does look like a Christmas Elf!!
Love her!!! Can you email the pic of the cake when you have a sec. Thanks--trentandmandy@hotmail.com
But the dimples are worth it! What a cutie!Oh, and I'm not a random stalker--i read your sister's blog. So, well, I guess I'm stalking your sister! :)
Wow, she's way too nunus to be a real weoth but dang that is cute.
OH MY HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL GOSH! SO FREAKING CUTE!
Oh, she is Cay-UTE! I want to squeeze her little cheekies!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does she come in the family pack? If so, can I have one? I mean, how cute can one girl be?!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love her!! Can you email me the pic of the cake when you have a sec. thanks trentandmandy@hotmail.com
Love the costume! What a doll. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
She does look like a Christmas Elf!!
Love her!!! Can you email the pic of the cake when you have a sec. Thanks--trentandmandy@hotmail.com
But the dimples are worth it! What a cutie!
Oh, and I'm not a random stalker--i read your sister's blog. So, well, I guess I'm stalking your sister! :)
Wow, she's way too nunus to be a real weoth but dang that is cute.
OH MY HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL GOSH! SO FREAKING CUTE!
Oh, she is Cay-UTE! I want to squeeze her little cheekies!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does she come in the family pack? If so, can I have one? I mean, how cute can one girl be?!
Post a Comment