Friday, October 17, 2008

i'm so not popular


So I read my sistes blogs all the time, and everyday they put something so dang cute on their blogs. They have all these great ideas! Mine, on the other hand, really has no point.
http://bedifferentactnormal.blogspot.com/ (sister from another mother)
http://3beekmanplaceapartment.blogspot.com/ (sister)
They always have like 50 billion comments, I'm lucky to have one. So I've been thinking, what can I bring to the table? I don't really like talking about my kid too much on my blog, and if I were to do an artsy thing, I would just do the same thing as my sisters. And I'm really not a good chef, I hate scrapbooking. If you have ever seen my pictures...wow, not good! What in the heck do I do? I need a theme! So everyone is into giveaways on their blogs...and the only way I'm going to get through to someone is if I bribe them with a giveaway. So if you post something on my blog or link me on your blog, you will be entered into a drawing to win a bean burrito from Taco Bell. You better hurry, I will be announcing the winner on Oct 21st. And if you put 2 comments I will put your name in twice!

26 comments:

Kelly O. said...

Um, your blog brings HUMOR!! I don't think I laugh nearly as hard out loud at work as I do when reading your blog! And I'd rather have a bean burrito any day over a scrapbooking kit that only makes me feel guilty every time I see it collecting dust on the shelf because I too can't scrapbook!

Erin said...

If I win, will you drive me to Taco Bell too?

Lorie said...

Jerk! You just made me wake up Ruby because I was laughing so hard!

And I think I am going to request that you start calling me your sister from another mother. Although that doesn't sound as good as your brother from another mother!

Emily said...

Fun blog. My sisters keep telling me to get with it and set one up but it hasn't made it to the top of my priorities yet. It is inching its way up there.
I wouldn't say you aren't popular, I would have a hard time keeping up with Lorie as well :o). Plus you come from a wonderful family.

Margaret said...

Your blog is great.

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

ok that is hilarious!

:)

Many more comments from me to come

Holly

Toni said...

Your blog candy is definitely better than a piece of scrapbook paper =) Burrito...yumerz!

Anyways, Lorie, if you don't like sister from another mother you could always use sister from another Mister =0)

Anonymous said...

Headed over here from Lorie's blog. Your blog is great! Just wanted to spread the love. The burrito would be great too! :o)

mandy said...

Sweet!! I totally want a bean burrito from taco bell. Annie, your posts totally have me cracking up every time.

Unknown said...

ok, that was funny right ther. Don't care who y'are, that ther's funny!
you crack me up! =0)

The Coccimiglios said...

i still want a bean burriott but from del taco could you fed ex it to utah please because i am so going to win. and your blog is way funny better than any scrapbook i have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, found it through a friend of a friend of a friend of a, well, you get it I hope my burrito is still warm when it gets to Green Bay!!!

The Hey You Lady said...

Found your blog by clicking on "next blog" "next blog" "next blog" ... I don't even remember where I started clicking "next blog" from in the first place.

So, since I am probably the most random visitor here, do I the bean burrito?

The Hey You Lady said...

Just to increase my chances,
I'm leaving another worthless comment!

Just K said...

My mom sent me a link to check something out on your sister's blog. That's where I found the post about a burrito? I thought it was funny so I clicked on it, then thought, could this be Annie from high school(small world)? It is!!! You are just as hilarious as ever, love the blog!
Kristin Freeman (Ragar)

Beca said...

I'll post a comment on your blog but no thanks, I don't want the burrito. I have a blog too and guess what...I'm not so popular either. I even have the same background as yours. I'll add you to my favorites and drop in from time to time. k?

Amie said...

lol, anything for a burrito. =) Your blog design is perty too!

mommy2davin said...

Your blog is funny. Bring on the burrito.

mommy2davin said...

Here is #2. Wanting to win.

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Annie,
You are too funny! I was directed to your blog by your sister. SO who won the burrito?
I too am like you in some ways. I do love scrap booking, crafts and talking about my kiddos. But I don't have a bunch of people who read my blog. But I feel that those who check in once in a blue moon might like to know what is going on.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo-QC

Noelle said...

I'm dying laughing! I soooo wish I had been in town to enter this awesome contest! However, we were basking in the Carribean sun. That's right baby.... a Disney cruise (you've GOT to go). Anyway, it might have been worth missing for the bean burrito thing. Just know I LOVE your blog. It's funny and I like funny!!!

j said...

Annie,

This is your cousin, Jakob. Just found your blog. When did it become the thing to blog? Anyways, out of all the blogs I like yours the most. Nothing against endless pictures of people's babies...but seriously, that isn't what the internet was made for. Contests for Taco Bell burritos? I'm pretty sure that is what Al Gore had in mind when he invented the world wide web.

Just don't give the away a Volcano Taco. That thing was a big disappointment.

Here is my blog: http://www.smashallrobots.com - the second best King family blog (after yours). I talk about comic books and toys. I'm pretty sure I'm not in my thirties.

Bye

Kettle Family said...

your baby is pretty cute herself.

Jon said...

I would be so honored to be the recipient of the bean burrito

Erin said...

Who the heck was the winner???

p.s. I tagged you!!!he he he

diana said...

check you out, miss 25 comments.

i guess i missed the boat on the bean burrito... we should totally go to taco bell together and buy me one to cheer me up.

no onions, please!