i'm so depressed. i saw that MOTHER'S COOKIES CLOSED IT'S DOORS on my sister-in-law's blog...i almost squeezed a tear. No more circus animals, no more iced oatmeal cookies, no cookie parade......take a moment of silence.
No more circus cookies, WHAT?!! I better stock pile them right now for my food storage. I told Trent and he was just as devestated. I guess we'll have to replace it with cake. I know this really cool girl who makes awesome cakes! Thanks for the link on your page-you're awesome! Free cake for you. When is Randon's birthday again?
I know this is an old post...but just in case your haven't heard, I heard a rumor that another big cookie/cracker company bought Mother's cookies. So be on the lookout! (I jumped over here from MMB via BeDifferentActNormal (one of my favs)) :D
4 comments:
Annie tag you're it, see my blog.
No more circus cookies, WHAT?!! I better stock pile them right now for my food storage. I told Trent and he was just as devestated. I guess we'll have to replace it with cake. I know this really cool girl who makes awesome cakes! Thanks for the link on your page-you're awesome! Free cake for you. When is Randon's birthday again?
No. MORE. CIRCUS. COOKIES. ????
My life is over. Those things are damned good. Cripes.
I know this is an old post...but just in case your haven't heard, I heard a rumor that another big cookie/cracker company bought Mother's cookies. So be on the lookout!
(I jumped over here from MMB via BeDifferentActNormal (one of my favs))
:D
Post a Comment