Thursday, October 2, 2008

Johnny Depp to star in more Disney projects, including "Pirates 4" - Entertainment - eNews.ma

PLEASE STOP....PLEASE


Johnny Depp to star in more Disney projects, including "Pirates 4" - Entertainment - eNews.ma

My feelings on this movie, if you don't know already:
So I went to the midnight showing of the third one even though I told myself not to because I was so confused in the second one and pretty much wanted to rip my eyeballs out. Oh my gosh, the whole time I was watching the third one I wanted to rip my eyeballs out again! I wanted to slap that chick that had the heaviest Jamaican accent and wouldn't stop saying "Davey Jones Locker." Oh my gosh don't get me started on Davey Jones..."1000 souls..a" Kill!
This "Ask A Ninja" segment on Pirates pretty much sums up how I feel about Pirates...if you have never seen it....HILARIOUS!

No comments: