Oh Annie. I remember this day so well. The first time I had to go back to work after Spenc was born. Let's just say....many tears were shed! Don't forget...I'm a flight attendant so I left for THREE days. I don't believe I've ever used my cell phone so much in three days as I did then. GOOD LUCK! One day (seriously) ~ you'll look forward to a little "away time".
5 comments:
Annie, I'm so sorry!!!! Please don't let anyone die tonight, o.k?
Randon might THINK he's going to die though w/o you.
Oh Annie. I remember this day so well. The first time I had to go back to work after Spenc was born. Let's just say....many tears were shed! Don't forget...I'm a flight attendant so I left for THREE days. I don't believe I've ever used my cell phone so much in three days as I did then. GOOD LUCK! One day (seriously) ~ you'll look forward to a little "away time".
i'm sorry.
I want to call and see how it went, but I am afraid to wake you up!
Dude, where are YOU?
Post a Comment