If you post this give away on your blog and make a comment on my blog, you will be entered not once, but twice...I may make it legit this time....
The prize is my own personal copy of Stephenie Meyer's "New Moon" signed by me, with a personal note. Comment away my fair-weathered friends!!!

16 comments:
Keep in mind that I'm the first one to post and the first one to put this on my blog when you're deciding the winner.
what a fab prize. i already have a copy, but there isn't a famous signature inside the front cover . . .
I almost woke up my kids laughing at this!
These are the reasons I think you should pick me!!
First, you still owe me Taco Bell.
Second, you still owe me a wallet.
Third, I still have your copy of Twilight that I borrowed and never returned because I am the worst borrower EVER!
Fourth, you said you wanted Twilight back because Random (yes, I just typed Random) was going to read it. If he reads the first one then he will need to read the second, and he can borrow them both from me.
And fifth, I have a blanket and a bottle that belong to you and I might just hold them hostage until you deliver this book and a Taco Bell burrito to me.
Thank you.
i'm only interested if there are highlighted sections with little annie commentaries in the margins.
I think that Diana is right, there really should be notes from you throughout the book.
I will not post about your giveaway until I know that you are legitimately going to give it away. The only way you can prove that is by bringing me a Taco Bell bean burrito.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I'm just wanting to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And I'm not trying to suck up or anything.... just remember who loves you baby!!!
Popped over from Lorie's blog--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday! You have a great blog. (I'm a blog stalker of your sister-in-law's)
I want to win the book because I have never read it and because I want to wish you a Happy Birthday!!!!
(No one else has said that yet...I think) To be fair I was reading Be Different ....Act Normal and she said we should pop over to wish you a Happy Birthday so this is the first time I am checking out your blog.
I don't know about being a "fair weather" friend but, since I noticed the chance to win some thing it seems almost fate like that I am here wishing you a Happy Birthday and you are giving away gifts. Mmmmm what's wrong with that??
Have a Great Day!
I'm over from Be Different...Act Normal to wish you a Happy Birthday...so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I'm also a huge Twilight Saga fan, so I just may stick around for the giveaway! ☺ I don't count as a fair-weather fan b/c I just found your blog.
Have an awesome day!
A little bird said it was your birthday. Happy Birthday!
Stopping by to wish you a Happy Birthday!
I just discovered Lorie's blog, and she said today was your birthday - well today is my birthday too, so I had to come say happy birthday!
Happy Bday!! Found you through your sister-in-law! Don't give up your signed copy of New Moon!!! That is too precious, seriously, you are tooooo generous!
Annie--As your older sister who has loved and provided care for you--I believe that I should be the winner of this...
Post a Comment