Tuesday, November 3, 2009

what a night

Worked on Sunday night. Had to do some compressions on a baby that decided to have a heart rate of 30...that's bad for those of you that don't know. Everything turned out ok, no worries. That wasn't even the worst part! I got a trach loogy, boogey hawked on my hand and arm. Sick, you ever see Ghostbusters, when Bill Murray get's slimed?? Ya, kind of like that. Oh man, that patient was so juicy. Get the picture yet? That wasn't even the worst part! The worst part was the freaking 3 year old deciding he wanted to kick me in the boob, not once, but twice....right on target. Mom was so good with him though, she just decided to keep texting! Usually I'm shy about disciplining in front of the parents, but I didn't even care, I gave it to him. I just beat him right there...well I did in my head at least. Little jerk! 3 year olds are the dearest patients.

p.s. Happy Halloween, this was NuNu on the big night....so cute! Thanks Re for making this fabulous Halloween dress!

4 comments:

diana said...

oh my gosh, that little piggy is darling!

your spiritualness was far exceeding us for the party. i'm dumb, i later told paige, why didn't i invite annie, elee and amanda? i wasn't thinking. will you forgive me? you know i love you, right?

and speaking of invites, am i allowed to be invited to your other blog, i had no idea you had one.

Lorie said...

Dang that girl just isn't cute at all!

Can I take her with me when i move? PLEASE???

April and Mark said...

Man, work sounds crazy. We're doing peds in a few weeks. So excited! And the little piggy is stinkin' cute...

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Super cute!! As a nurse..I love parents that are oblivious to their children and let them do what ever!! Good for you for taking control, since that Mom was not!